2. Cry when you’re in pain – let someone know.
3. Smile at passers by.
4. Yoga breathe – through your nose and deep into your belly.
5. Touch your toes.
6. Marvel at exploring.
7. Find joy in the little things.
8. Cuddle often.
9. Tell those you love, that you do with everything you have (eyes, touch, smile) not only words.
10. Welcome each day wide-eyed and smiling, just because you can.
Mum (& Nan) said:
Beautiful…and oh so true! X mum and nannie
zoe strickland said:
kerrie I absolutely love this – will you (or can I) share it on mum and baby wellbeing face book page . It made me smile and its just so simple and true – zoe